Sriracha Short Rib Snacks
Serves: 8 to 10
For the marinade:
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4- to 1⁄2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
FOR THE RIBS:
- 5 pounds flanken-cut beef short ribs, 1⁄2-inch thick
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, for seasoning
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Snipped chives or thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
Place ribs in a shallow container or re-sealable plastic bag. Stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over ribs making sure all the ribs are coated.
Cover or seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but better if overnight.
Remove ribs from marinade and scrape away most of the marinade from the ribs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side.
Remove from heat and rest a couple minutes before cutting between the bones for individual pieces.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and snipped chives.