TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 25 March 2021
Thank you for visiting this internet site (the “Website”), which is owned Anheuser-Busch Worldwide Investments, Inc., 1013 Centre Road, Suite 403 C, Delaware 19805 Wilmington, USA, and its affiliates (“ABWI”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
This Website is intended only for users in [the United States].
Legal Drinking Age
This Website and Services is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. Therefore, we perform age checks upon visiting the Website. If we later learn that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
modification of these Terms & Conditions
ABWI is constantly changing and improving the Website and its content.
Therefore, ABWI reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and such modification will be effective upon posting to the Website. We shall notify you of the change to these Terms and Conditions by updating the effective date at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
Where required by applicable law, you will be notified by e-mail of the changes. Your continued use of the Website and Services after any modifications to these Terms and Conditions shall indicate your agreement with such modified terms. Where required by law, we may also ask you to expressly confirm your consent to the modified terms.
The Website main purpose is to offer information about our activities and brand, such as articles and videos (all services available on the Website are referred to as “the Services”). Access to the Website and the use of the Services are provided for free.
Unless stated otherwise, the Website and the Services are for your personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically approved by ABWI.
Content of the Website
The information relating to ABWI and its products and Services on this Website is provided subject to the following conditions:
- Information on this Website is provided as is. ABWI makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Website's content. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, neither ABWI nor any of its contractors or employees shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of the access to or use of any content of this Website, in accordance with Section 14This link redirects to another website. below.
- ABWI reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information contained on the Website at any time, to (temporarily or permanently) block the access to the Website or to shut down the Website, without any prior notification, in order to perform maintenance and/or to implement any improvement and/or modification on the Website.
- Whilst ABWI makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Website.
- ABWI intends to update the Website on a regular basis but, to the extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION RELATING TO THE USE OF Website
- You acknowledge that all information, data, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, music, sounds, illustrations, video messages and other communications or materials contained on, in or available through the Website (the "User Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. We do not control or endorse the User Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such User Content and you acknowledge that, by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive and/or indecent. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ABWI will not be liable in any way for any User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any User Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such User Content.
- Except to the extent expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or by law, in using the Website and/or Services you agree not to, nor allow any third parties on your behalf to:
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, adapt or translate the whole or any part of the Website, nor duplicate, compile, disseminate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or disable any features, or otherwise derive the source code of the Website, or any component of the Website, in whole or in part;
- merge the Website or any component thereof into any other programs or create derivative works based on any component of the Website;
- make and distribute copies of the Website;
- use the Website in whole or in part or any confidential information relating thereto to create software that is functionally equivalent to the Website or any part thereof;
- use this Website for anything other than personal, non-commercial and non-professional use;
- modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose;
- use the Services to send junk e-mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group, including on account sex, race, religion, disability, or nationality;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, author right, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- promote the excessive, irresponsible, or underage consumption of alcohol;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan, or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- collect or store personal information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Services;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website or Services through hacking, password mining or any other mining, or any other means.
- ABWI is under no obligation to monitor, screen, or sanction the Services but shall be entitled to review materials or User Content posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove at any time and without notice any material or User Content that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
Responsibility of the user
- If you choose to register to the Website, you may not share your password(s), account information, or access to the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Website.
- You are responsible for your internet connection, the availability and proper functioning of your connection equipment, and the means of authentication with the Website.
- The Website encourages free speech, as long as it is compatible with these Terms and Conditions and does not infringe any clauses or laws. Therefore, if you find or become aware of any irregular, illicit or inappropriate content or conduct, we encourage you to report it via our global “contact us” website (https://contactus.ab-inbev.comThis link redirects to another website.), informing the nature of the abuse and the URL where the content is located. Should you wish to annex any document, e.g., court orders, electronic proof, trademark registration, you can do so. Our team will analyse your complaint and act on it in accordance with the applicable law.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, ABWI maintains the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services or Website at any time, without notice, for any valid or legitimate reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- ABWI may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website or Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website or Services.
- Upon termination of the use of the Website and Services, these Terms and Conditions, including all rights and licenses granted to you hereunder, shall immediately (or, if applicable, after the notice period) be terminated.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website or Services may include links to third party websites or applications that are controlled and maintained by third parties. ABWI is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site or application, unless specifically stated therein.
- You acknowledge and agree that ABWI has not reviewed all sites or applications linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites or applications or for the damages incurred by you as a result of your visit or access to such sites or applications. Your linking to other off-site pages or other sites is at your own discretion and risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Copyright belongs to ABWI
ABWI or its licensors are the owner of any and all copyrights, author rights, database rights and software rights in all material contained on, in or available through the Website, including all information, data, pictures, graphics, text, images of places or people, music, sound, and video messages, and all source codes, software compilations and other material (the "ABWI Content"). No portion of this site, including all ABWI Content, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without ABWI’s express written permission, except if indicated herein.
Trade names, logos, trademarks, service marks and signs contained on or in the Website belong to ABWI or its licensors.
By entering this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, service mark or sign contained on or in this Website is owned by the ABWI group companies or their licensors and may not be used without prior written approval.
Your use of any of this ABWI Content is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the Website. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and royalty-free license to download one copy of the ABWI Content for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, author right, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment, or use of the ABWI Content that would damage the reputation of ABWI or its partners, or any model or person, violates ABWI’s legal rights. ABWI will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of ABWI’s or its partners’ intellectual property may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, author rights, privacy and publicity rights.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any User Content you transmit to this Website, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or materials or User Content you submit to ABWI through this Website will become and remain ABWI’s property and therefore may be used by ABWI anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever, without notice, compensation or any other obligation to you or any other person.
You agree to indemnify and hold ABWI harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against ABWI by any third party arising out of your use of the Website, Services and/or any User Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by ABWI in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
ABWI’s failure to demand any rights and clauses herein stated shall not constitute forfeiture of such rights and clauses, which will remain exercisable for the duration of the applicable statute of limitations rules.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, use of the Website and Services is at your own risk. The Website and Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy and absence of hidden/latent defects.
- By accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that this Website, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses (such as loss of profits, loss of business, loss of savings, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of data or third parties claims), costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, including for hidden/latent defect, in any connection with the access to, the use of, or browsing of this Website or in connection with any ABWI Content, information, data, promotions, activities, associated with this Website, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this Website, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections, or arising from third party claims (even if ABWI has been advised of the possibility of such damages). You specifically acknowledge that ABWI shall not be liable for user submissions to the Services or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, ABWI makes no warranty that the Website or Services will meet your requirements, that ABWI Content will be accurate, comprehensive or reliable, that the functionality of the Website or Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Any ABWI Content, User Content or material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Website is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material in accordance with this Section 14.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ABWI for fraud, for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ABWI, or any other liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon a determination that any term or provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the court may modify these Terms and Conditions to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ABWI without restriction.
ABWI and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user’s ability to user the Website and Services.
- These Terms and Conditions, the use of the Website, Services and/or any contractual or non-contractual (including pre-contractual) matters in connection with their conclusion, validity, interpretation, enforcement, performance and termination shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [the United States], to the extent that the laws of [the United States] are not overridden by applicably mandatory laws, e.g. consumer protection laws you would mandatorily benefit from.
- Without prejudice to your mandatory rights under applicable laws to refer any claims to other competent courts, any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the use of the Website, Services and/or any contractual or non-contractual (including pre-contractual) matters in connection with their conclusion, validity, interpretation, enforcement, performance and termination will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [the United States].